Re: popular unpackaged apps

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/78211

> avi-xmms (?)
This depends on avifile and tho also on divx-dlls which are
non-free/illegal (whatever) - just look into the Archive.
Otherwise it is just another plugin for xmms.

> freecraft

This is maybe "craft"?

	Bye,
	  - -- Alain -- -

--
Where do you want Microsoft to go today?"
					-- Ronald Barry