popular unpackaged apps

I was just checking out http://www.linuxapps.com/?page=popsite which
ranks their apps acording to the most hits, from my superficial look
there were quite a few that arent packaged by debian.

All i did was check the license was a known free license and did a quick
search for an appropriate debian package, so ive probable got a few
wrong.

It suprised me how many that i couldnt find packages for, so even though
we have tons of packages, maybe we still have a fair way to go.

Anyway rather than me looking into each of these further, i thought
maybe some other readers might have an opinion on there "worthiness".

mpegorion
radiodj
willows
xmovie