Re: would like to take some packages , but NM?!?!

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 05:41:18PM +0100, debian@tonelli.sns.it wrote...

> hi

> I would like to take some orphaned packages before
> they are removed (like "scilab")
>
> but I have been waiting in NM  for looooooooooooooooooooong
> time

Adopt them and seek a sponsor to upload them for you until your
account has been created. If ther are no immediate bugs to be fixed,
doing an ITA should be sufficient to prevent the package from being
removed.

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF