Mailbombings from the queue daemon

Hi!

As I already wrote to debian-mentors my gpg key isn't in the keyring (as
it should be [see changelog of debian-keyring]) my latest upload was
canceled by the queue daemon. Now I get 20+ mail a day stating that my
upload is broken and that I should upload a .changes file until xxx
o'clock or the upload will be removed. The point is that whith each mail
the time xxx is different. Sometimes seconds sometimes minutes or hours.
I mean I KNOW that the upload is broken after the first mail.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cgb@debian.org                                             *