Re: Tripwire

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:14:46 +0100, Joost van Baal <joostvb@mdcc.cx>
wrote:
>On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 02:58:35PM +0100, Ron Rademaker wrote:
>> If nothing is done with tripwire any longer I'm willing to take over the
>> package.
>
>Maintainer said he was working on it:
>
>http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0011/msg01671.html

I E-Mailed the maintainer two times since mid-december asking if he
needs any testers for a pre-package (since I am desparately waiting to
ditch that terrible memory-hog called aide which is the main reason
all my boxes are up to 500 MB swap space nowadays) and never received
an answer.

If anybody has any experiences with the new open source tripwire and
maybe even rolled their own package, I am interested to try it.

Greetings
Marc