Quake should be in main

Pacakge: quake
Severity: normal

It has been pointed out that i am wrong about snes9x's license.
Public embarassment is the price i pay for relying on second-hand
information rather than reading the license myself.

My point about Quake stands, however. Packaging OpenQuartz
(http://www.planetquake.com/gg/openquartz.html) is probably a
good idea, but Quake's place in the archive should not depend on
it. If OpenQuartz didn't exist or if i were unsatisfied with it,
i should be free to install Quake out of main and develop my own
data for it.

The Quake package shouldn't Depend on the OpenQuartz package
for the same reason.

I'm also submitting this as a bug against Quake, since James
Troup pointed out to me that that is the proper way to ask for a
package to be moved.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer