Re: ITP: vsftpd - very secure FTP server

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

[Bug report headers only help if you CC them to the BTS...]

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 08:11:25PM +0000, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>
> I intend to package vsftpd, a very secure FTP server written by Chris
> Evans. License is GPL and thus it's suitable for inclusion in main.
>
> Chris has expressed a desire that I wait until he has a more polished
> version before uploading a package, so I expect to upload a completed
> package by the end of next week assuming he's happy enough with this.
>
> Also he mentioned that someone else (Daniel Jacabowitz?) expressed an

Jacobowitz, thanks :)

> interest in packaging vsftpd; I can't find any mention of this in wnpp
> or elsewhere though.

That's because I didn't want to ITP without a URL, and I didn't want to
post the URL until he decided it was ready for general consumption.  If
you aren't too strongly attached to the idea, I'd like to take this.

Dan