ITP: c2hs -- C->Haskell Interface Generator

[sorry, if this mail is sent more than once, there's something wrong
 with my ISP's mail server, apparently. :( ]

Package: c2hs
Version: 0.7.8-1
License: GPL-2/LGPL-2

I've maintained c2hs for a while now outside of Debian and just pulled
it in, after upstream ACK'd.  A package is already in incoming.

 C->Haskell is an interface generator that simplifies the development
 of Haskell bindings to C libraries.  The tool processes existing C
 header files that determine data layout and function signatures on
 the C side in conjunction with Haskell modules that specify
 Haskell-side type signatures and marshaling details.  Hooks embedded
 in the Haskell code signal access to C structures and functions --
 they are expanded by the interfacing tool in dependence on
 information from the corresponding C header file.
 .
 Haskell 98 is "the" standard lazy functional programming language.
 More info plus the language definition is at http://www.haskell.org/.

--
 /~\ ASCII ribbon | "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
 \ / campaign     |  stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."