Re: Should i post a ITP here or not?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 09:34:51AM -0600, David Starner wrote:
> [Please keep your message lines to 72-80 characters]
>
> On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 11:21:16PM +0800, Lamer wrote:
> > i'm currently enrolling debian as developer..and currently in the NM
> > queue. and i would like to package a program, namely GNU Visual Debugger
> > do. i've got my GPG key, and everything is prepared, just want to know
> > if anyone here can give me a pointer. (yes, i've RTFM.)
the ITP procedure is described in the developer's reference manual, you
should fill a bug against the package wnpp, priority normal describing
your program, where to find it and its license, the Subject of the bug
report should be:

ITP: packagename -- short description

it you want to adopt a package you should do and ITA, as far as I know
read developer's reference for detailed instructions... (and also
visit bugs.debian.org and read its documentation)

[]s!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov