Re: Should i post a ITP here or not?

[Please keep your message lines to 72-80 characters]

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 11:21:16PM +0800, Lamer wrote:
> i'm currently enrolling debian as developer..and currently in the NM
> queue. and i would like to package a program, namely GNU Visual Debugger
> do. i've got my GPG key, and everything is prepared, just want to know
> if anyone here can give me a pointer. (yes, i've RTFM.)

GVD is already in the archive (see
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gvd/ ). Unfortunetly, the
maintainer is on Sparc, and the i386 build demon hasn't caught up to it,
if the build demon's running at all.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org