Should i post a ITP here or not?

i'm currently enrolling debian as developer..and currently in the NM queue. and i would like to package a program, namely GNU Visual Debugger (URL: http://freshmeat.net/projects/gvd/) . i want to know what i should do. i've got my GPG key, and everything is prepared, just want to know if anyone here can give me a pointer. (yes, i've RTFM.)

by the way, the default install of zed does not work, i've used this editor for quite a while in the past.. quite sad about this... may i take it? it's orphaned...

-evil