Re: ITP: uml -- user mode Linux port

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 11:27:38PM -0800, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> To satisfy the hungry package hounds out there, I'm slapping my
> preliminary not-quite-lintian-clean versions of the packages up at:
> 	http://www.debian.org/~wli/

I hope no one downloaded this before 1AM PST, a rather unfortunate
interaction between my build environment and the way I was manually
building the package produced an unusable executable. This has been
resolved, and the package re-uploaded on top of the old ones. This
exact binary has been tested by nefarious scrutinzation of the deb
itself, so I know it at least will run.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and will do a real upload after
hearing back from upstream.

Cheers,
Bill