Re: ITP: uml -- user mode Linux port

William Lee Irwin III <wli@holomorphy.com> writes:

I wanted to play with uml for a while. apt-getting it would be nice so
i porbally will get some time to play with it now.

> I'm also willing to put some more time in, but I think this is a more
> than reasonable initial import.

Yes, brute force is good enough for the first versions. In the future
it would be nice if there was an easy way to build a private version
but don't wait for it.

> 	3) Last, but not least, someone responded to me privately and
> 		noted that the package name suggested to him something
> 		called "Universal Modelling Language". In the interest of

And XML means eXtended ML (as in the programming language). Unique
names doesn't exists, so just write a good one line description.