Re: ITP: bug-buddy -- graphical bts frontend

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 09:44:00PM +0100, Peter Makholm wrote:
> > or GNOME
> > that supports the BTS of Debian, Gnome, KDE and Helix.
>
> Yeah, we kind of noticed that. Can you make it submit all bugs to
> RedHat just for making us even?

In fact, we should do ours right in spite of all of that to make sure that
Debian bugs ONLY go to Debian.  Do it right by example so when complaints
are made about doing it wrong, a solution can be referenced.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's
limits."
        -- Albert Einstein