Re: Re: Formal request for a new developer to not be allowed into debian

** On Jan 15, Mariusz Przygodzki scribbled:
> > Sometimes rude messages are necessary. Yours was not.
>
> This is very interesting approach. I thought all rude messages are unnecessary.
Oh yes, they are. But that's completely OT.

[snip]
> > Alternatively, ignore it.
>
> I can not ignore it when someone is trying to provoke and offend me.
Hmm, if you react then he wins - you are provoked. If you ignore, then you
win. It's that simple.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 good scout, n.:  Someone who knows the lay of the land and will take you
 to her.