Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

> Who ever said anything about fair?

> Of course it's not fair that people who just want to help get left in limbo,
> unable to do anything for no better reason than that someone else is just
> too busy.

> Maybe it's "fair" for those poor deprived souls to then get their revenge
> by starting YA pointless flamewar-come-bitch-session about it and waste
> everyone's time as well as their own. If so, I begin to see why people
> say "life wasn't met to be fair".

Ah, i understand. The Debian project want's to be unfair and arrogant. An
elitist pack of people who don't care much about anyone else.

As dumb as i am, i always thought the Debian project want's to contribute to
the idea of free software (the democratic idea is a very big point here).

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.