Re: Message CCs (again for the xth time)

Stupid me. First look into the lisp/ dir, then post.

Today, Andreas Fuchs <asf@acm.org> wrote:
> True. Gnus does not, for one, but this can be fixed if it's
> reported. I will, if noone beats me to it, I'll volunteer.

False. Gnus can handle the List-* headers correctly. gnus-ml.el{c}?
does exactly that, although not based on single articles; it sets its
group parameters once, according to the List-* Headers in a message.

I have just suggested that it handle it on an article-by-article
basis. Would be great, if mutt would handle these headers too, of
course.

--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs
Hail RMS! Hail Cthulhu! Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!