Re: ITP: tmake

Hi

I'm neither a native english speaker nor a lawyer.

Christoph Baumann schrieb:
> tmake license:
>                        License Statement for tmake
>
> Copyright (C) 1996-2000 by Trolltech AS.  All rights reserved.
>
> Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
> documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided
				    ~~~~~~~~~~~
If this means "you are not allowed to charge for anything
containing this" it would conflict with DFSG §1.

If it means that you never have to pay licence fees it's OK.

Probably you have to ask Trolltech for clarification.

> that this copyright notice appears in all copies.
> No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any
> purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.

ciao, 2ri
--
Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?