Re: Developer Behavior

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Vince Mulhollon wrote:

> 5) A Debian Developer will never knowingly run a production server on
> "unstable" and will never encourage a non-developer to run "unstable".

Tou want to forbid that:
- I run unstable on a production server even if I know what I'm doing
- I tell my best friend: "Unstable currently runs fine and if you want you
  can give it a try."

That would be the first time where Debian would try to regulate what I do
in the time when I'm not working for Debian and at that point I would
immediately leave Debian.

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi