Re: Developer Behavior

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 10:35:51AM -0600, Vince Mulhollon wrote:
> Now that you and Eray have publically complained about the team's slowness,
> that means that after you complete the NM process, you both be joining the
> NM team to help your fellow developers get processed quicker, right?
>
> I'm not being sarcastic, my initial account manager who did the interviews
> and stuff had just completed the process a few months ago, so I assume
> you'll be joining the new maintainer team just like he did.

The problem I'm facing is that my account has not been created. If once
I am approved it would be possible for me to approve and create accounts
for new maintainers on a voulenteer basis, I would be very happy to do
so and save these poor new maintainers months of waiting.

The DAM is quite busy, and I sympathize with him. However, once
allowed to I would voulenteer to aid him with his duties to expedite
the processes.