Re: Developer Behavior

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 10:17:42AM -0600, Vince Mulhollon wrote:
> 5) A Debian Developer will never knowingly run a production server on
> "unstable" and will never encourage a non-developer to run "unstable".

I don't see how this affects the Debian community. If anything, it
would result in more bug reports and quality control. I run unstable
on my server becuase it's where I have many packages installed or in
use. How is this a crime? I don't bitch when it breaks, but I fix it
and sumbit a patch (sometimes:) ).

This could be more generally stated "A Debian Developer will never
knowingly hit his head with a baseball bat in private."