Re: Developer Behavior

This is not really relevant to the discussion, but...

Bas Zoetekouw <bas@A-Es2.uu.nl>:
> How can you be on the keyring while not having an account on auric?
> Either you are a developer and you have both, or you are not a developer
> and you have neither.

Or you're a developer who doesn't want an account. Like me.

(I don't need the account, since upload queues work, and having to be
responsible for an account I don't use is unnecessary stress for me.
It is also a security risk for the project.)

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org