Re: snort: someone willing to work a bit on it?

Hi,

Quoting Christian Hammers (ch@westend.com):
> My snort package needs some work, e.g. a better logfile output and the
> ability to generate customised filters from the snort.org web page.  Sadly
> I'm currently more interested in other things so maybe one of you want's
> to improve it.  If someone likes he can take it over complete (there are
> enough programs out there for me to package) but maybe someone has only
> some hours sparetime...
I use snort quite a lot, so i wouldn't mind doing some work on it. If you
want to give away the package or work on it together - that's your choice ;)
(Wouldn't mind taking it over, anyways)

Greets,
	Robert

--
			      Linux Generation
  Laat je in ieder geval nooit imponeren door een hard blaffende advocaat.