snort: someone willing to work a bit on it?

Hi

My snort package needs some work, e.g. a better logfile output and
the ability to generate customised filters from the snort.org web page.
Sadly I'm currently more interested in other things so maybe one of
you want's to improve it.
If someone likes he can take it over complete (there are enough programs
out there for me to package) but maybe someone has only some hours sparetime...

bye,

    -christian-

--
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an
actual emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?