PGP/GPG transition + db.debian.org

How long does it take usually for a (GPG) key sent to keyring.debian.org
to show up in official keyring (and maintainers database)?
I'm waiting for my new GPG key to show up for quite a few weeks and it seems a
bit excessive to me :^)

BTW -- our web interface to developers database (http://db.debian.org/) seems
to be broken since a week or so... Both searching (goes back to index page)
and logging in (returns page redirected to itself) don't seem to work.

         Pawel

--
 (___)  | Pawel Wiecek ------------------- <coven@vmh.net> <+48603240006> |
< o o > | WWW: http://www.coven.vmh.net/   [ Debian GNU/Linux developer ] |