Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 03:34:26AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	You prove my point. Resorting to invective is the last refuge
>  of the incompetent. This is your second demonstration of incompetence
>  in a public forum in 24 hours; and I suspect your drop in the
>  estimation of the readers of this mailing list is far worse than any
>  response in kind I could indulge in.

if only we could all be as perfect as you.   I has simply made the
statement that Gnus users were commonly ignoring M-F-To and rather
then kindly point out that old versions did but the current one no
longer has this problem like another poster did you had to be
insulting and condescending.  well i returned the favor.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/