Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

At 10:27 PM 1/2/2001, Branden Robinson wrote:
On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 05:16:22AM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
> >
> > You know, kinda like the way I went nuclear on Wichert when he broke vim.
>
> You use vi? Emacs rules.

CAN'T YOU READ THE HEADERS OF MY MAILS, YOU SLOPE-HEADED TWIT????

I suspect most people's MUA's don't display non-standard headers by default (I'm pretty sure mutt, pine, evolution, and elm as configured by default don't... and the lame copy of Eudora I'm using on vacation doesn't either unless you double-click on the message instead of using the preview pane). Perhaps if you put your request in your .sig people would read it...

Now, I agree Eray's message bordered on pointless, and that a few Neanderthals might be offended by him embarrassing their race, but still...

Chris