Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Tue, Jan 02, 2001 at 10:57:35PM -0800, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> I suspect most people's MUA's don't display non-standard headers by default

But there is also this, which *is* standard[1], and which I also have:

So not only are people stupid, but their MUA's are as well.

[1] at least as much of a standard as there appears to be for this

--
G. Branden Robinson             |       What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                |       reading the Bible cover to cover.