Re: Where to find cdda_inteface.h and cdda_paranoia.h in ?

On Monday,  1. January 2001 23:25, Christian Marillat wrote:
> MM> Hi all,
> Hi,
> MM> in which paket do I find the desired files ?
> Here :
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
> Christian

Hi Christian,

that was really funny. I am still laughing. Of course a quick search in there
revealed nothing poping up for cdda. But I did the search before I posted to
the list.

I still haven't been able to locate the desired files. Anybody would be so
kind as to point me to the corresponding package ?

Thanks in advance