Re: Request to adopt: radiusd-livingston

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 12:03:26PM +0000, Paul Martin wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 10:06:57AM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>
> > Ah bummer, I had hoped that someone would adapt radiusd-cistron.
> > I'm the author but I don't have the time to maintain any extra
> > debian packages. radiusd-cistron has a maintainer but he's been
> > MIA for at least a year now.
>
> I'm reasonably familiar with radiusd-cistron, too, as one of our
> internal RADIUS servers is a hybrid of an old cistron and livingston.
>
> I could adopt it. I see a new upstream version is available. I've copied
> this message to the existing maintainer in the hope that he might
> respond.
>
> What's the usual waiting period before one could take over a package
> when the maintainer is missing?
>
> By the way, the upstream source of 1.6.4 has CVS directories left in it.

I'm not missing, infact I've had a new .deb ready for months now, as well as
a new package (gphone), however the incompetence of keyring-maint@debian.org
people is preventing me from making any uploads.  (my gpg key still hasnt
been added to the debian keyring).