Re: Request to adopt: radiusd-livingston

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 10:06:57AM +0000, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:

> Ah bummer, I had hoped that someone would adapt radiusd-cistron.
> I'm the author but I don't have the time to maintain any extra
> debian packages. radiusd-cistron has a maintainer but he's been
> MIA for at least a year now.

I'm reasonably familiar with radiusd-cistron, too, as one of our
internal RADIUS servers is a hybrid of an old cistron and livingston.

I could adopt it. I see a new upstream version is available. I've copied
this message to the existing maintainer in the hope that he might
respond.

What's the usual waiting period before one could take over a package
when the maintainer is missing?

By the way, the upstream source of 1.6.4 has CVS directories left in it.

--
Paul Martin <pm@zetnet.net> (work)
  <pm@nowster.zetnet.co.uk> (home)