Re: Request to adopt: radiusd-livingston

In article <[🔎] 20001107033101.A7034@nowster.zetnet.co.uk>,
Paul Martin  <pm@nowster.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 06:24:19PM +0000, Paul Martin wrote:
>> radiusd-livingston: Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) s=
>erver
>>=20
>> It's been 4 years since the last maintainer upload, 3 years since the
>> last non-maintainer upload, and I have already packaged the most recent
>> version (2.1) for internal work use, adding a manpage in the process.
>>=20
>> I would like adopt this package. I'm a new developer (approved last
>> week).
>>=20
>> Chris Fearnley <cjf@debian.org> has said "Go for it".
>
>Following on from that, I've made my proposed new package available on
>http://people.debian.org/~pm/ (yes, it's apt-able). I'm not uploading
>immediately just in case I've made some serious blunder with my first
>packaging.

Ah bummer, I had hoped that someone would adapt radiusd-cistron.
I'm the author but I don't have the time to maintain any extra
debian packages. radiusd-cistron has a maintainer but he's been
MIA for at least a year now.

Mike.

--
People get the operating system they deserve.