Help wanted (extra developers) on PostgreSQL

I maintain the PostgreSQL package for Debian, but I have too little
time to do a proper job at the moment.  There are a lot of bugs
outstanding, and some of them could be acted on, if I had the time.
In addition, version 7.1 is due within a few months and is likely to
need a thorough overhaul of the packaging.

I am looking for one or two maintainers or new maintainer
applicants to help me maintain the package.  I think that having a
team on this rather important package should improve its usefulness
to the community and the temporary absence of one team member will not
have the ill effects that my current virtual absence is causing.  I
would also benefit from having colleagues with whom to discuss
implementation details.

If you are interested in helping, or if you are dying to take the
package over from me, please let me know.

     "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD; and the
      fruit of the womb is his reward."        Psalms 127:3