[OT] Debian on Sparc (Was: New SPARC Build server, open for general logins)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> vore.debian.org is now setup. It will be the new sparc build daemon. It
> is
> currently one of the Ultra30's donated by Sun (over a year ago), and is
Could somebody give some advise about Debian on Sparc.  Our institute
got some money which would enable us to by an Ultra Sparc or Enterprise
Server.  Are there problems with some configurations (SMP, Ultra-Sparc-III
processors)?

We intend to run Zope, PostgreSQL, Apache, wu-ftp.

Because of OT private mail might be appropriately.

Thanks

        Andreas.