ITP: dotconf

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I would like to package the dotconf package for Debian.  It
is a library which parses configuration files Licensed
under the GPL.  The package contains two components:
libdotconf0 and libdotconf-dev respectively.

The packages can be found, at ftp.cm.nu/pub/debian

continuum:/home/ftp/pub/debian# dpkg -I
libdotconf0_0.7.0-1_i386.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 8984 bytes: control archive= 1076 bytes.
     816 bytes,    19 lines      control
     285 bytes,     4 lines      md5sums
     309 bytes,    12 lines   *  postinst
#!/bin/sh
     200 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm
#!/bin/sh
      25 bytes,     1 lines      shlibs
 Package: libdotconf0
 Version: 0.7.0-1
 Section: devel
files
  dot.conf is a simple-to-use and powerful
configuration-file parser
  library written in C. The configuration files created for
dot.conf
  look very similar to those used by the Apache Webserver.
Even
  Container-Directives known from httpd.conf can easily be
used in the
  exact same manner as for Apache-Modules. It supports
various types of
  arguments, dynamically loadable modules that create their
own
  configuration options on-the-fly, a here-documents
feature to pass
  very long ARG_STR data to your app, and on-the-fly
inclusion of
  additional config files.
 Source: dotconf
continuum:/home/ftp/pub/debian# dpkg -I
libdotconf-dev_0.7.0-1_i386.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 20402 bytes: control archive= 1336 bytes.
     841 bytes,    19 lines      control
    1012 bytes,    14 lines      md5sums
     281 bytes,     8 lines   *  postinst
#!/bin/sh
     206 bytes,     6 lines   *  prerm
#!/bin/sh
 Package: libdotconf-dev
 Version: 0.7.0-1
 Section: devel
development files
  dot.conf is a simple-to-use and powerful
configuration-file parser
  library written in C. The configuration files created for
dot.conf
  look very similar to those used by the Apache Webserver.
Even
  Container-Directives known from httpd.conf can easily be
used in the
  exact same manner as for Apache-Modules. It supports
various types of
  arguments, dynamically loadable modules that create their
own
  configuration options on-the-fly, a here-documents
feature to pass
  very long ARG_STR data to your app, and on-the-fly
inclusion of
  additional config files.
 Source: dotconf

Please note: I am in the final stages of the NM process, awaiting DAM
approval.  Therefore, I am unable to upload this package until such
procedures have been completed.

--
Shane Wegner: shane@cm.nu
              http://www.cm.nu/~shane/