Re: holding back the tide

adam@doogie.org (Adam Heath) writes:

> Bdale hates dbs, doesn't know what it is

I don't hate dbs.  I just get annoyed when packages with complicated build-time
patching schemes won't build.  My sense is that each of these schemes increases
the probability of build-time failures by deferring work that is done for most
packages at the source package construction time to the build time... but if
the packages are competently constructed and tested, I don't really care how
they're structured.

Bdale