BTS spam( Re: Boost Windows Reliability!!!!!)

In Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:06:08 +0100 Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> cum veritate scripsit :

> On related note, it's fun to watch all the spams sent to
> <oldclosedbug>@bugs.debian.org or even <oldclosedbug>-done@bugs.debian.org
> addresses. OTOH it's not fun to discover that someone spammed
> <existingbug>-forwarded@bugs.debian.org (those escape me since I'm not
> watching the appropriate mailing list).
>
> For the record, right now I'm the primary reason why the spam in the BTS
> `magically' disappears, once it's reported to owner@bugs.debian.org. :)

I've seen one in lyx-cjk bugs. It's cosmetically annoying.
I really would love to remove it but there would be quite a lot of
trouble (and fear that legitimate info could be lost).

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp