Re: Close list

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:
> <flame war>
> Now maybe if we were using the RBL, DUL, and RSS lists... :-)
> </flame war>

GNU mailing lists (supposedly) use RBL, but in a mode where `spam' isn't
deleted, but rather just gets a header added saying `this message is
considered suspicious'.  That allows individual recipients to do as they
see fit.

That seems like it would be useful, and I fail to see how anyone could
object to it...

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche