Re: Close list

"Carl B. Constantine" <carl@os-s.com> writes:
> I'm getting tired of getting spam through mail lists I subscribe to
> that have an open post policy.  Can we please close the debian-devel
> and other such lists that "should" be closed.  I don't think trademark
> domains is doing anything for debian development.

No, lets not.

Right now I'm subscribed to debian-devel, but often in the past I've
read it occasionally in the archives, and sent mail as I thought
appropriate.  I know there are other people who do this.

The fact is that the spam level on debian-devel right now is in the
noise (it's certainly exceeded by the volume of pointless and/or
downright stupid posts).

-Miles
--
Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night the ice weasels come.  --Nietzsche