Re: linking with static library when using libtool, also c-client weirdness

    Gordon> Sounds like you mean to link statically with c-client.a?

No - I read it as "I want to link this library any way that works, and
only static linking works. Why doesn't linking with the shared library
work?".

To Petr: please clarify you statement, with the command line (+output)
of what doesn't work and the command line (+output) of what does work.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>