Re: menu-policy: education

> I propose the new category 'education' for this kind of stuff.

Good idea !

As the one having "introduced" Games/Educational for "gcompris", I can
attest nobody complained against this quite obvious policy violation
(well, except lintian :)

I suppose the place to discuss this is debian-policy, and the way of
asking for this would be a bug on "debian-policy".

So where will we put it ?

Apps/Education ?  There are already many subsections under Apps,
probably it will not be a good place.

I believe Games/Education will be too restrictive, and Education/Games
will probably not make much sense anyway.

At top-level ?  Well, why not...

And will we have to use subsections ?  Not easy - some programs like
gcompris will easily fall under all such subsections :)

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
debian-email:   <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux:
http://ydirson.free.fr/             | Check <http://www.debian.org/>