Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

In Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:29:48 +0100 (CET) Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> cum veritate scripsit :

Hello,

Having been using testing for quite a while, I'd like to comment.

> The version in testing might be older than the version in stable (if you
> e.g. upload a new package for 2.2r3 and the package from unstable never
> makes it into testing).

This problem can be avoided by adding an apt-line at both stable and
testing.

This requires a lot of downloading for "apt-get  update",
but does work very well.

A user-side workaround, yes.

regards,
	junichi