Re: Release Date of Woody?

In 18 Dec 2000 08:53:26 -0600 Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit :

Hello,

> 	However, if you wish, I hereby proclaim that Debian shall
>  release woody before December 31, 2099, or when it is ready,
>  whichever comes first.
>
> 	Happy?

I love this, I've gotta include this to the list of answers I give to
people asking questions about when the new Debian release will be available.

I would say that "a new version of Debian" comes out every night,
when dinstall (or da-katie) runs, and the result hits your favorite mirror...

# or every now and then when "testing" gets a few new packages

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp