Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

Previously Anthony Towns wrote:
> New packages will be uploaded to unstable, added to the pool and initially
> only referenced by sid. After 14 days, and assuming no problems are
> found, and it's successfully recompiled on all appropriate architectures,
> and so forth, a new package becomes a candidate for testing, and will
> get added into it as soon as anything it depends on is also added (with
> appropriate handling for mutually dependant packages).

How will that move be announced? I would like to see an automated mail
to debian-devel-changes and an note sent to the uploader (Changed-By
entry in new .changes format).

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |