Re: Latest Mandrake

Hello,

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 12:05:49PM +0100, Jens Müller wrote:
> From: "Toni Mueller" <deb-l@tonimueller.org>
> > don't need to recompile a Debian kernel, too. Just (if you use 2.2.17)
> > load the modules, set the appropriate rules, and off you go.
> You do not even have to set rules. Just install the package ipmasq and
> it  runs.

ipmasq has shot me in the leg by munging my hand-crafted firewall rules so often
and in inexplicable ways that I consider it to be a misfeature in the first place.
I also was not able to figure out how it works in a reasonable amount of time...
You are the first user I meet who claims that ipmasq is useable.

Best Regards,
--Toni++