Re: [OT] Word-of-the-Day: Debian (fwd)

Hello all,

apt and every good thing Debian has will always be ported, our real killer
IMHO is not apt or any tool. Our killers are our policies and our way of
work! We're the only real Free organization in the world and that makes
the difference for many people!

We must innovate but we must accept and understand that in a few period
of time there'll be some vendor/person who'll port it to his own system.
It is not bad, it does comply with our social contract =)

When I see things like this I think: "yep, we're achieving our objectives"
=) we're the best model to other distributors, so, we're the best distribution

see ya all