Re: ITP: dvgrab - Grab digital video data via IEEE1394 links.

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> Sorry to keep pestering you Daniel, but...

Heh, no problem, mate. ;-)

>  > 	GNU/Linux Audio Mechanics - http://www.glame.de
>
>  Are you going to package that, too? (The SF site says it's beta... does
>  that mean one gets to play with it already?)

Certainly. The next stable release (0.4 presumably) will come as a Debian
package as well. In its current state, however, GLAME is not yet suitable
for packaging, because we resolve dependencies on external libs like,
e.g., ALSA at compile time. A rewrite of the i/o layer to resolve those
issues at run time is on the TODO list for 0.4. Erm..., actually it's my
task to do the rewrite. Once this is done, I'll care about debianizing
GLAME.

Regards,

Daniel.

--