ITP: lprngtool -- GUI frontend to /etc/printcap

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intend to package LPRngTool. I have recently begun the new maintainer
process, and will be ITP'ing some other interesting software in the near
future.

Package: lprngtool
License: GPL

LPRngTool is a graphical frontend to configure the /etc/printcap on
lprng based printing systems. It is based on Red Hat's printtool, but
has a number of added features. It has support for configuring local,
remote, SMB, JetDirect, and raw printers and queues. It has support for
a number of queue management features such as: pause/resume, reprinting
of errored jobs, ability to view remote printcaps, job removal, job
redirection, job reordering, and the ability to stop or start queueing,
printing, or both.

I should have this software ready for upload within a couple weeks and
will need a sponsor to do this for me. Thank you.

- Doug Porter <dsp@purdue.edu>