Packages up for adoption, experienced developers only please...

I really hate to do this, mainly because I have put so much hard work into
these packages. However, with glibc, ldap and sparc, I just don't have the
time to give them the attention they need, and I would like to give the to
a capable developer before they get stale.

One thing to note about these packages: They use a form similar to DBS (an
alternative source package format). Basically the tarball is intact, and
the patches are seperate in debian/patches/. This has served me well
maintaining large patch sets against upstream.

These packages have very little bugs compares to when I took them over. If
you have any questions about them let me know. Also remember that I retain
the right to approve or disapprove of anyone who expresses an interest in
taking this over.

They are, in no particular order:

shadow: The source for the login and passwd packages. This is the PAM
based set of programs for login, passwd, chfn, chsh, etc... This requires
someone knowledgable with PAM, and very security minded.

PAM: I really hate to give this one up. If you don't know what it is, you
get no part of it :) This is the current core of Debian's security model.
I have great plans for it, so if you want to take it over, you must follow
my lead WRT where this package needs to go. Mainly this has to do with my
intended PAM-mini-Policy for woody.

cfengine: A very nice system administration language. This is a very high
level scripting language for system maintainence. I swear this is probably
one of the most useful damn programs around. However, in the words of some
"it is a pain in the ass to configure, but once you implement it, you'll
wonder how you lived without it". I'm not real particular about this
package. I'd really like to see one of the cluster folks take it on since
they use it quite a bit for their cluster admin setup.

sdf: This is a crappy useless perl document parser. The only reason I even
packaged this was because the OpenLDAP admin guide was written using it,
so I need it to parse that. Other than that I really don't care too much
for this package, and anyone is elegible to adopt it.

libnss-db: This was the package that got split off from the main glibc
source. It's basically just the NSS module that let's you use passwd.db
files and things. If you don't know how bad it is to mix and match DB
libraries, stay away from this one. The trick is, this has to always use
libdb2.