Re: I'm not quitting that easy. (Was: Re: I would like to vote also.)

    David> On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 12:36:01AM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
    David> So does that mean that you actually going to go through the normal
    David> process to get your key signed, and also do it in such a way that
    David> you regain the trust of most debian developers?

 Like, yah, totally, dude.  You know, it's like such a trip.  I'm like
 going to go through normal processes.  Wow, man.  That's so crazy,
 you know it, dude?  Too totally trippy to be, like, my life, you know
 it?  Normal, get it?  Wow.

 So like, yah, it means that I'm *actually* going to do _that_ now.
 Yeah.  Uh-huh.  I'm *really* getting *slightly* tired of this
 _issue_, dude.

--
mailto: Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~karlheg/